In open-air environments like construction sites, the virus's spread may not be seen as having an enormous impact. However, one positive cas...
We are a Commercial General Contracting and HVAC Mechanical company experiencing explosive growth! We are seeking an Administrative Assistant with experience to join our outstanding team. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and have a positive “can do” attitude.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute emails, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms.
- Maintain our filing systems; both paper and electronic
- Order office supplies
- Maintain a master contact list for Outlook
- Book travel arrangements
- Liaise with Executives and Senior Administrative assistants to handle requests as needed
- Be flexible to training and multitasking.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers, scanners, and fax machines
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of Procore, ProEst, Revu Bluebeam, and Quickbooks a plus
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School diploma; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
- High School Diploma Required
- Ability to Commute/Relocate: Clearwater, FL 33756: Must be able to reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Microsoft Outlook: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Commensurate with Experience
- 401(k) & 401(k) Matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Schedule: Monday to Friday; 8:00am – 4:30pm
Supplemental Pay Types: Bonus Pay
Work Location: Clearwater Office
You can send your resume and cover letter for any open position to firstname.lastname@example.org.