In open-air environments like construction sites, the virus's spread may not be seen as having an enormous impact. However, one positive cas...
We are looking for a Construction Project Manager/Estimator to join our team in Clearwater, FL. In this role, you will support our branch by preparing project takeoffs, pricing scopes of work, and writing proposals. As a Project Manager/Estimator, you will work closely with the Director of Operations to effectively plan, coordinate and oversee the estimating and project management process.
- Analyzing drawings, specifications, and addenda, setting deadlines, establishing schedules, procuring materials, tools & equipment, and monitoring and documenting the progress of each project.
- Oversee the construction schedule, budget and ensure the project is completed within the deadline and budget
- Compile material and labor requirements for each job take-off and apply mark-ups for bidding
- Use On-Screen Takeoff computer programs where applicable for estimating purposes.
- Experience with understanding and managing budgets
- Proficiency in Blue Beam, Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, On-Screen Takeoff (OST), Procore, ProEst, Smartsheets, or similar software
- Meet with Owners and stakeholders to help establish the project budget/estimate
- Able to manage multiple projects
- Ability to coordinate diverse activities and set timelines, budgets, and specifications.
- Strong computer, communication, and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented, team player, and able to multi-task
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- ProCore, ProEst software experience
- Bachelor’s degree or associate degree with 10+ years of experience at the Project Manager level.
- 5 year’s experience as a superintendent, project manager, or estimator in the commercial construction industry
- Ability to Commute/Relocate: Clearwater, FL 33756: Must be able to reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Project Management: 8 years (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 – $130,000.00 per year
- 401(k) & 401(k) Matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Schedule: Monday to Friday; 8:00am – 4:30pm
Supplemental Pay Types: Bonus Pay
Work Location: Clearwater Office
You can send your resume and cover letter for any open position to email@example.com.